Get more bidders at your auction by streaming it live online. Whether it’s real estate, art, bloodstock or collectables, webcasting auctions can help drive up the final price.
Advances in streaming technology and bandwidth improvements mean you can now stream live HD video anywhere, anytime and build in mechanisms that will allow for instant, online bidding. Webcasting auctions live hugely increases your potential buyer base and is the natural extension of telephone bidding.
The key benefits of webcasting your auction live include:
- Increased audience capacity
- Increased convenience for buyers
- Weather proofing
- Mobile device streaming (smartphones, iPads, etc)
- Greater social media integration (allowing instant feedback & interaction)
- Facebook streaming
- Accurate & instant stats & tracking (so you know who’s tuning in)
Importantly, webcasting is also a secure medium. Most platforms come with registration or password mechanisms to ensure that all information is made available to authorised bidders only.
As one of Australia/New Zealand’s pioneering streaming services, Webcasting has the experience and technical expertise to ensure your livestream auction reaches the maximum possible number of bidders in real time, every time. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions include:
- Multi camera shoots
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (enabling more devices & more viewers to access your stream)
- Full HD quality
- Webcasting installations (enabling you to independently webcast whenever you want)
- Event apps
At Webcasting we can also train and equip you to webcast live auctions as and when you wish, with no need for extra call-outs. So, whether you’re auctioning …
- Real Estate
- Art & collectables
… for profit or charity, webcasting auctions can help increase your return.