Why Webcasting Works
Webcasting is now easier and more affordable than ever. Advances in technology and bandwidth improvements mean that you can now stream live or video on demand in full HD. It’s just like live TV on the net.
With social media and mobile devices increasingly dominating internet traffic, options such as Facebook streaming and event apps allow webcasters to make their online video streams suitable for phones and tablets and provide end users with instant feedback and interaction opportunities.
The key benefits of webcastingare:
- Increased audience capacity (more people than can fit in your venue/boardroom)
- Equality of access (renders distance, isolation, disability, time zone issues redundant)
- Reduced travel & accommodation costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Increased revenue potential (through pay-per-view streaming)
- Ease of compliance (critical for Govt agencies and publically listed companies)
- Builds database
- Accurate & instant stats & tracking
- Mobile device streaming (smartphones, iPads, etc)
- Greater social media integration (allowing instant feedback & interaction)
- Facebook streaming
- Stats & tracking (for marketing & compliance)