Live Webcasting Services
Live Webcasting – Melbourne – Sydney – Canberra – Brisbane – Adelaide – Perth – Auckland
Our webcast engineers have produced hundreds of webcasts, we understand the challenges of organising an event, whether it’s a small educational seminar or major international conference. We provide tailored solutions and take care of all the details to make it easier for you to concentrate on making your event a success.
For whom does Webcasting organise webcasts?
Webcasting’s webcast technology is of interest to virtually all companies and institutions.
Wherever efficient contact is required, live webcasting can be used. A number of examples:
- board and provincial council meetings
- press conferences
- product presentations
- crisis communication
- analysts’ meetings
- AGM webcasts or shareholders’ meeting
- employment market communication
- internal communication
- refresher training & accreditation
- training & education
- public relations events
- fashion shows
- live concerts
- church and worship services
- sporting and surfing events
- Medical online education
- Expert advisory panels and many more
Advantages of Live webcasting
- information is real time and available on demand 24/7
- message to the recipient is virtually the same as personal contact
- time and place plays no role
- time- and cost-efficient management
- interference-free, clear communication
- sustainable business practices
- innovative & modern method of communication
Our services include:
- Live webcasting – for instant communication and maximum impact. More people can attend without having to travel, saving you time and money.
- On-demand webcasts – offers your viewers flexibility and convenience to watch anytime in the future.
- Pay-per-view events – if you charge your viewers for education, training and entertainment.
- Pay-per-subscription events
- Consulting, training and support if you choose to set up an in-house system to broadcast and record your events. We will help you select the best products for your needs and teach you how to use them effectively.
- Digital rights management – we protect your video footage and its content against hijacking.
We’ll tailor a complete solution whatever the type of event and size of audience. This can include one camera or multiple cameras, and vision mixers to fully capture the occasion. If PowerPoint is part of the presentation, we offer synchronised slides that match the streaming video.
In order to ensure ease of access for your viewers, our webcasts are compatible with all platforms – PC, Mac – and all formats – Flash, Real Player, Windows Media Player.
For maximum viewing of live events, we provide a web link that can be displayed and emailed in advance, so that any audience queries can be answered.
Additional services we provide include:
- multiple bandwidth streams – from dialup to fast Internet – to enable more viewers to watch your event
- question and answer, polls, quizzes to interact with your viewers
- a moderated question service that allows anyone from the audience to ask a question. Questions are sent to a moderator who reads and selects the most important/relevant questions, which are forwarded to the presenter Click Here to know more.